This is a developmental project aimed towards young people between the ages of 15 - 18 years old inclusive. The project is geared towards providing young people with a sound basis for their transition from adolescence to adulthood. It focuses on developing and teaching necessary life skills through informal methods. A key element of the programmes is to create a concise awareness in young people, of the broader community.
- The personal development and enhancement of the client group. This includes exploring and developing individual talents, interests, and educating young people in job skills and interview techniques.
- To explore issues young people are concerned with and support them in assessing and dealing with those issues.
- To develop community awareness within young people through informative and practical methods.
- Module 1 - Team Initiatives
- Module 2 - Self Development
- Module 3 - Art & Creativity
- Module 4 - Life Skills
- Module 5 - Positive Mental Health Course Duration
- Runs over seven months (approx).
- Individuals attend one night per week, usually Wednesday, for approximately 2.5 hours per night.
- Periodic full day sessions on certain weekends.
Ms. Mary Halligan, at 051-855036 or click here to contact Mary via email.
We are very grateful for the continued support of our sponsors Bausch & Lomb and Caulfield's SuperValu who help to make this an outstanding, rewarding and successful programme for our participants.