Key Objectives of Children's Group Link
- To provide recreational, educational, sporting, and counselling services
- To involve the members in beneficial communal activities
- To established and develop children's talent
Children's Group Link Help Those:
- With learning difficulties.
- With behaviour problems.
- That are at risk or vulnerable to neglect, abuse, isolation or bullying.
- With a disability.
- From high unemployment areas and / or marginalised.
- Suffering from social and economical disadvantages.
- Associated family difficulties including alcoholic, abusive, or negligent parents, guardians or carers.
- With medical difficulties including substance or alcohol abuse.
Message from the Founder
If your browsing to gather information about our organisation – you will be fascinated to read about our history & make-up. If you are a young person checking out activities & facilities – you will be amazed and excited at the range of programmes and events available to you.
We have a state of the art premises with lots of different activities taking place almost every day. There is something interesting and relevant on our website for everybody – children, young people, parents, students, teachers, youth & community workers
Mary Halligan - Founder