As part of their global Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, Morgan McKinley are committed to raising one million euro through office wide initiatives raising much needed funds and donating volunteering hours to deserving causes. The Morgan McKinley Million initiative is forecast to hit its first million in early 2020! For the last 3 years, Morgan McKinley in Waterford have hosted a Fashion Show in aid of The Children's Group link. Last year they raised close to €2,000 for the charity and are hoping to exceed that figure this year. With a stellar line up of local retailers this year, including Orchid Boutique, Muse, Redlane, The Hanger, TRM, Bebhinn, Benetton, Pamela Scott and Shaws, it's sure to be a great night. The Tower Hotel will host the event on Thursday 21st November and the evening starts at 7.30pm with a Mulled Wine Drinks reception, sponsored by Arachas Insurance. On arrival each guest will receive a goody bag to include discounts from participating stores. The fashion Show will start at 8pm and will be hosted by Nichola Beresford. Some great spot prizes on the night including an overnight stay in Fota Island Resort. Tickets available from participating stores or Lesley Cooke at 051-309650 or Brendan Halligan at 087-2992420. Click here for event poster and launch photo.
Our House of Horrors planning and development is in full swing for 2019. Check out our web page for further details of this amazing Halloween event, involving so many of our young members.
- They have done it! The Cycle of Hope arrived in Knock after cycling 275km from Waterford City to Knock in support of Children's Hospital Crumlin, Children's Group Link and the Children of Palestine.Such fun, friendship, laughter and all to raise money for such great causes. Well done to one and all.
- What an amazing day we had on Saturday September 7th at our premises to celebrate our 40th Anniversary Year. Thank you so much to everyone that supported, helped, attended, sponsored these celebrations.
- Clear here to listen to our CEO Brendan Halligan to Mary O' Neill from WLR FM ref 40th Anniversary celebrations.
- Children's Group Link is delighted to announce that it is a recipient of a Community Enhancement Programme Grant from the Department of Rural & Community Development administered through the Waterford City & County Council Local Economic Development Committee.
- The Annual 100th Day Challenge took place on Sat. 15th June, 11.30am-2pm. This included Dog fouling awareness at the Greenway and Ballybricken and a clean-up in the Lisduggan, Larchville areas including Lisduggan Shopping Centre. Thank you to Waterford City & County Council and Michael Crowe Ltd. for their support. A big thank you to our staff, volunteers and young members that participated.
- We are delighted to have received a capital grant from the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, to be administered by the Waterford and Wexford Education and Training Board. This grant is to be used for refurbishment works in our centre. We are very grateful for the support.