- We want to congratulate our awards winners for 2017. These awards are a highlight in the calendar of events and activities we provide for our young members. The winners were; Overall – Catherine Goulding, Older Boy – Tadhg Mitchell, Older Girl - Sophie Taheny, Younger Boy – Bradley Morrissey, Younger Girl – Chloe Brennan and New Frontiers Member – Darren McGuire. Click here for photos.
We are hosting THE BIG QUIZ night on Friday 9th February in St. Anne’s Tennis Club, John’s Hill Waterford. This Quiz Night will be different from most others as not only will it have general knowledge but also categories to include audio and visual with images and sounds on a big screen. There are prizes for 1st 2nd & 3rd with a perpetual trophy for the winners. The night will be topped off with a disco with Mike Kenny playing the best songs from all the decades. The cost is just €20 per team of 4 and individuals can also participate and be facilitated on a team. The number of teams will be limited to 30 so if you want to be assured of a place call Brendan on 087-2992420. This event is kindly being sponsored by Robert Thompson Funeral Directors. Click here for more info.
- Check out our Loaves & Fishes Waterford social enterprise cabin in Palace Square in the heart of Waterford's Viking Triangle as part of Winterval 2017. Beautiful themed upcycled products, gifts and non-shed Christmas Trees. Click here to view our poster.
- Would you like a copy of our latest information leaflet highlighting the many activities of our charitable organisation? Click here
- Check out details of our Promenade Challenge in beautiful Tramore, Co. Waterford and how you can support this innovative fundraising event. Click here
- Children's Group Link deliver "CRISPS", a new Youth Employment Initiative supported by the Department of Children and youth Affairs. Click here